High Performance Forwarding for General RPC
TChannel uses a request/response model with out-of-order responses, where slow requests will not block subsequent faster requests at the head of the line. Large requests/responses may be broken into fragments to be sent progressively. TChannel can transport mutliple protocols between endpoints, such as HTTP+JSON and Thrift.
- tchannel-node TChannel peer library for Node.js
- tchannel-python TChannel peer library for Python
- tchannel-go TChannel peer library for Go
- tchannel-java TChannel peer library for Java
- tcurl TChannel curl program, for making manual one-off requests to TChannel servers.
- tcap TChannel packet capture tool, for eavesdropping and inspecting TChannel traffic
- bufrw Node.js buffer structured reading and writing library, used for TChannel and Thrift
- thriftrw Node.js Thrift buffer reader and writer
- thriftify Node.js Thrift object serializer and deserializer with run-time Thrift IDL compiler